Java / C# Software Engineers*
Greenfinch Technology is looking for Java or C# Software Engineers to join our growing engineering team in Dublin. You'll be working with a team of engineers and testers, delivering web & mobile applications to our customers across a variety of industry verticals (financial services, pharma/life sciences and facilities & asset management).
You love building software and are passionate about technology in general. You enjoy using technology to solve problems and are constantly trying to improve what you do. You’re a self-starter, capable of taking ownership of the tasks you’re given responsibility for but you enjoy working in a team environment working closely with others. You set a high bar for yourself qualitatively, and you’re keen to deliver solutions that you are personally proud of.
You want to go home at the end of the day knowing that your clients are happy with the solutions you’ve delivered, that they have been delivered on time, and that your team are proud of the code they’ve produced. An aversion to working in a silo and a willingness to operate out of your comfort zone is a must. The opportunity to make a real impact on our processes, approaches and business is granted in return.
Greenfinch Technology is a software engineering company focused on innovation & quality. We solve business problems with our technology solutions. We provide our clients with a Design, Build & Manage service to help them meet the challenges of their business in today’s fast-changing world.
We have a number of teams/projects running in parallel and we work in an agile manner (SCRUM! No, really). We place a lot of emphasis on quality and automation so testing and DevOps are very important to us.
We like to use tools that make our lives easier (Jira, Slack Jenkins. SonarQube, Octopus) and we love it when people bring new tools and suggestions to us.
Desired Experience & Technologies
- We want people with proven work experience on either the full Microsoft.NET or Java stacks. (Or both!)
- Our .NET Team use C#, ASP.NET MVC & Web API, MS SQL Server, NHibernate and Visual Studio
- Our Java Team uses Java 7/8, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL and Intellij IDE
- Test Automation is core to what we build so we leverage tools & frameworks like NUnit/JUnit, Mockito, AutoFixture, Fakeiteasy.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud, Xamarin, RESTful Webservices (HAL), Powershell or front end testing frameworks (Sahi, Calabash, Karma or Jasmine)
Location & Hours
This a full-time role, based at our offices in Docklands Innovation Park, Dublin 3, Ireland. We’re right beside the red Luas terminus and close to a number of bus stops.
We typically work 09:00 – 17.30 but it varies by person.
- €40,000 – €65,000
- 20 Days Vacation
- Access to Training & Certifications
- Microsoft Certification Professional
- Xamarin Certified Developer
- Oracle Certified Professional
- Annual Bonus (based on company & personal performance)
- Flexible Working Arrangements