Web Front-End Developer*
Greenfinch Technology is looking for a web developer to join our growing engineering team in Dublin. You'll be working with a team of engineers and testers, delivering web & mobile applications to our customers across a variety of industry verticals (financial services, pharma/life sciences and facilities & asset management).
You want to go home at the end of the day knowing that your clients are happy with the solutions you’ve delivered, that they have been delivered on time, and that your team are proud of the code they’ve produced. An aversion to working in a silo and a willingness to operate out of your comfort zone is a must. The opportunity to make a real impact on our processes, approaches and business is granted in return.
Greenfinch Technology is a software engineering company focused on innovation & quality. We solve business problems with our technology solutions. We provide our clients with a Design, Build & Manage service to help them meet the challenges of their business in today’s fast-changing world.
We have a number of teams/projects running in parallel and we work in an agile manner (SCRUM! No, really). We place a lot of emphasis on quality and automation so testing and dev-ops are very important to us.
We like to use tools that make our lives easier (Jira, Slack Jenkins. SonarQube, Octopus) and we love it when people bring new tools and suggestions to us.
Desired Experience & Technologies
– You should have deep knowledge of at least one modern framework such as Angular, Ember, React and some familiarity with others
– CSS preprocessors like LESS / SASS
– Knowledge of Java / C# backend REST services, or willingness to learn them
– Using and designing RESTful services
Peripheral Experience, the deeper knowledge the better!
– Experience scaffolding, creating / debugging Gulp / Grunt pipelines; delivery of production-ready builds
– Transpilers and development in Typescript, ES 2015.
– Keeping up to date with developments in modern development practices, libraries as well as the ability to critically analyse their benefits.
– d3.js, ExtJs, Flot / HighCharts / 3c
Location & Hours
This a full time role, based at our offices in Docklands Innovation Park, Dublin 3, Ireland. We’re right beside the red Luas terminus and close to a number of bus stops.
We typically work 09:00 – 17.30 but it varies by person.
- Competitive Salary
- 20 Days Vacation
- Access to Training & Certifications
- Microsoft Certification Professional
- Xamarin Certified Developer
- Oracle Certified Professional
- Annual Bonus (based on company & personal performance)
- Flexible Working Arrangements