Web Front-End Developer*
Greenfinch Technology is looking for a web developer to join our growing engineering team in Dublin. You'll be working with a team of engineers and testers, delivering web & mobile applications to our customers across a variety of industry verticals (financial services, pharma/life sciences and facilities & asset management).
You’re willing to go the extra mile when the pressure is on to deliver projects to a tight deadline.
Greenfinch Technology is a software engineering company focused on innovation & quality. We solve business problems with our technology solutions. We provide our clients with a Design, Build & Manage service to help them meet the challenges of their business in today’s fast-changing world.
We have a number of teams/projects running in parallel and we work in an agile manner (SCRUM! No, really). We place a lot of emphasis on quality and automation so testing and dev-ops are very important to us.
We like to use tools that make our lives easier (Jira, Slack Jenkins. SonarQube, Octopus) and we love it when people bring new tools and suggestions to us.
Desired Experience & Technologies
– You should have deep knowledge of Angular or other modern frameworks such as Vue, React and some familiarity with others
– CSS preprocessors like LESS / SASS
– Using and designing RESTful services
– Knowledge of C# web development
– Familiarity with SQL and ORM technologies such as Entity Framework
Peripheral Experience, the deeper knowledge the better!
– Experience scaffolding, creating / debugging Gulp / Grunt pipelines; delivery of production-ready builds
– Transpilers and development in Typescript, ES 2015.
– Keeping up to date with developments in modern development practices, libraries as well as the ability to critically analyse their benefits.
– d3.js, ExtJs, Flot / HighCharts / 3c
Location & Hours
This a full-time role, based at our offices in Westland Row, Dublin 2, Ireland. We’re right beside the Pearse Street Dart station and close to several city centre bus stops.
We typically work 09:00 – 17.30 but it varies by person.
- Competitive Salary
- 20 Days Vacation
- Access to Training & Certifications
- Microsoft Certification Professional
- Xamarin Certified Developer
- Oracle Certified Professional
- Annual Bonus (based on company & personal performance)
- Flexible Working Arrangements